Home learning resources
(For isolation period 17th - 27th November)
Click on the stars below to access videos and activities for each day.
Each day we will post:
- A 'morning routine' video, to start the day.
- A link to a daily phonics lesson from the DfE YouTube channel.
- A 'Puzzle's Challenge' maths activity.
- A 'Pop's Challenge' literacy focussed activity.
- A variety of creative activities (ideas to last the whole week).
We appreciate that this is a difficult time for families and that at this age, children will need your help when completing home learning, so please just do what you can and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any support!
At the very least, it is essential that you are still reading with your child daily!
Please record this in their diaries as normal.
Story of the day
A selection of stories being read by Miss Deighton, Mrs Thraves and Miss Howells can be found by clicking on the 'Story of the day' book icon. These are nice to enjoy when you have finished your work, just like our story of the day at school!