Religious Education at Haydn Primary aims to help our children:
- develop an awareness of spiritual and moral issues in life experiences;
- develop knowledge and understanding of the six major religions in the UK and worldviews of those who follow these religions and those who do not;
- develop an understanding of what it means to be committed to a religious tradition;
- develop an understanding of religious traditions and to appreciate the cultural differences in Britain and the world today;
- develop investigative and research skills to enable them to make reasoned judgements about religious issues;
- have respect for other people's views and to celebrate diversity in society.